Handmade Fabric Face Mask, 100% Cotton Kanga fabric (traditional East African cloth).
- Durable construction for multiple wear or re-use.
- Three layered, yet breathable.
- Constructed with an opening for filter addition (not included).
- Wired for better fitting around the nose to reduce mask movement on the face.
- Flexible elastic bands that won’t hurt your ears.
- Machine or Hand washable.
Wash face mask after every use with soap and water. Hand or machine wash in a mess bag to protect from damage. Hang dry or tumble dry then iron to remove wrinkles and keep shape.